Community Bus Booking
Bradbury Centre Community Bus Hire Agreement is to be completed prior to the hire of the bus. Download PDF
2. Hire policy
Did you read Bradbury Community Bus hire policy? Please read minibus hire policy here
Rules and Policies
- Bradbury Centre Community Bus Hire Agreement is to be completed prior to the hire of the bus.
- Keys are to be collected from the Bradbury Centre at a pre-arranged time.
- The hirer will be responsible for costs associated with malicious and wilful damage by passengers during the hire period.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the payment of the excess applicable to any insurance claim arising from the hire of the vehicle
- The hirer shall be responsible for all damage/repair costs attributable to the negligence on the part of the hirer.
- The hirer shall ensure that the vehicle is returned at or prior to the designated time unless prior arrangements are made.
- The hirer shall nominate person/persons as the driver and shall not allow any other person to act as bus driver
- The hirer shall be liable for all repair/replacement costs associated with the vehicle in the event of an insurance claim being rejected due to the actions of the bus driver or a member of the hire group.
- Driver to read and sign Bradbury Community Bus Driver Rules
- Driver to make themselves familiar with the Bradbury centre policies etc. which are kept on the bus in a blue file
- Smoking, drinking and the eating of food is not permitted on the bus.
- Strictly no Alcohol to be consumed on the bus
In the event of an accident call the Bradbury centre on 01863766772
Or the Manager Lorraine Askew 07432570004/07706423633
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone hire the bus?
Only constituted groups as stated in the Hire Policy under Section 19 permit are permitted to use the bus
Do I need a special license
You must hold a D1 on your license also have taken and passed a MIDAS test
You might be able to drive a minibus if you hold a car driving licence and meet certain conditions: check this gov.uk web page to see if you meet those conditions
How do I verify my license?
You can view your driving record, for example vehicles you can drive, on gov.uk using “View or share your driving licence information” service. You can also create a licence ‘check code’ to safely share your driving record with us.
Is there any age restrictions?
You must be between the age of 25 and 70 to drive the minibus
Do I need insurance of my own?
No, you do not need additional insurance for Bradbury community minibus. It is insured by us and our insurance is valid for those hiring minibus from us.